Casas del XVI unveils its safety measures and COVID-19 protocols ahead of reopening on July 1st, 2020.
COVID-19 Safety measures at Casas del XVI
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities. Our aim is to provide a safe environment for our guests and personnel. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to the Casas del XVI experience.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
● We have reinforced our cleaning procedures and increased the frequency with which we disinfect rooms, common spaces, work areas, and shared-use objects.
● We have provided our employees with personal protective equipment and they change their face masks every 4 hours.
● We are using cleaning products formulated specifically for disinfecting COVID-19.
● We have made hand sanitizer available to guests in the common spaces and guest rooms.
● We have made disinfecting wipes available in common areas to disinfect your electronic equipment.
● We have taken additional measures to guarantee safe distances between guests in common areas.
● Our employees are being trained to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, and we are prepared to efficiently manage the cases of collaborators or guests that may be affected by the virus.
● Our employees are being screened before entering service, including a temperature check without contact, blood oxygen saturation is assessed and they complete a health statement. Before entering, their shoes are disinfected and they change clothes to a uniform.
● Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols prior to arriving and during their stay, as well as following social distancing practices.
● The limit capacity of the reception area at the time of guest registration is 6 people (including hotel staff).
● The reception area is disinfected every 2 hours and after the entrance of each guest.
● The check-in and check-out process have been reduced so that the guest can spend less time in the reception area and make their payment without contact prior to arrival.
● Guests will enter through a door that has been previously opened by a collaborator and will be directed to carry out the registration process in a previously disinfected space.
● Guests will receive a personal safety kit with masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
● Guest luggage is disinfected upon arrival and then taken to their designated room.
● Upon the arrival, the guests’ temperature will be measured with a digital non-contact thermometer.
● Guests may communicate with Concierge 24/7 and make their requests from the comfort of their mobile phone via text message or WhatsApp to minimize personal contact.
● To maximize health and safety in the hotel, housekeeping service will be carried out daily according to the hotel rules and the following additional measures apply.
● The rooms are disinfected with electrostatic mist prior to the arrival of the guest.
● Special attention is paid to the disinfection of frequent contact surfaces such as switches, controls, handles, doorknobs, toilet handles and taps.
● Furniture and porous surfaces are disinfected with a steam machine.
● Rooms keys will be disinfected before and after each use.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
● All the food and products we receive undergo a disinfection process before entering the hotel.
● The menu is available in tablets that are disinfected before and after each use.
● The tables will be arranged to allow social distancing and follow sanitation guidelines.
● Room Service will be done with contactless delivery and will be collected in the same way when the guest requests it.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
● Free parking available to all guests, no valet service available.
● The pool is open for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
● Chaise lounges will be adequately spaced and will be disinfected after each use.
RESERVATIONS & POLICIES
● We eliminated all non-refundable policies for future bookings in 2020.
● Existing reservations for stays between March 20 and June 30, 2020, can change dates without charge for stays within 18 months, regardless of the reserved rate.
● We require a deposit equivalent to 1-night stay per reserved room. Cancellations notified with more than 48 hours prior to arrival (local time): deposit is refunded, minus 5% for processing fees.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-809-688-4061.